Senin, 05 November 2012

Andra. My Brother, My Hero!

I and him, years ago.
     Four days up to the Birthday of Andra, my big brother. Yes, November 8th. I wonder this world is going so fast. He will get the number 25 in his age. I feels like yesterday I punch her nose when I was 10 and he 15. It feels like yesterday I berating him, acting as no wishes, hostiling with him, and other things. But I realize now that it was teen years ago. Today, Im 20. He'll 25. We are not a kid anymore. We should be mature as good as possible. Today, we're separate by miles distance. Im in Bogor. He's in Bekasi. Not too far, but we meet seldom. We usually meet when we homing to Sukabumi, our parents live.
My Brother, My Hero
     I wonder why I thinking him tonight. I really miss him. If you knows how important he is for me. He's not only my brother, but he's also my hero. Him sacrifice to me is not equal with I've give to him. Im here because of him. I wonder the one who always I wrangle, then he turns out can be the one I proud of him. When I need the support, he's ready to give it all. When I had a mistakes, he's telling me that I wrong. When I sad, he's give his strong to make my tears getting out. When I need a finance, he's willing to gimme some. He's not only my hero. He's also the family hero figure. At least, it is Mommy and Daddy said. They proud of him.
     Brother, your sacrifice to your family is bigger than we're suppose. It's more than I've mention above. Thank you for everything. I'll give my success for you someday. We'll meet in the success both. I wishes the best for you now, tomorrow, and forever. Please keep being our hero, as could as possible. I love you. We love you. God loves you. The world will give love to you. :)

3 komentar:

  1. how lucky you are. I always expect an old brother that can protect me as good as your brother do for you :')

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Alhamdulillah. Someday your li'l bro will protect you as good as my bro. It needs more time~

      Hapus
  2. Actually they're protect me very well. Sometimes it seems like that they were elder than me 0_0 ahahaha. I just think it'll would be cooler if they are my old brothers :D

    BalasHapus